I have had Easter on the brain for a while and am starting to gather some things for Vivien’s Easter basket this year! My plan is to get her some things she needs and some things that she will have fun playing with. Here are a few things I’ve had my eye on for her Easter basket. My other ideas are glitter chalk, washable paints, kids gardening gloves and maybe some shovels and buckets. V also really loves little cars so maybe I’ll pick some of those up. I obviously have some decisions to make because all of these things will not fit in her basket!
- Rainboots– We already have these so they won’t be going in Vivien’s basket but she will be wearing them on Easter Day. This floral print is my absolute favorite!
- Bunny Ears– For the fancy bunny in your life!
- Boon Bath Toys– I think Vivien would have so much fun playing with these.
- Water Bottle– Perfect for Spring and Summer to stay hydrated.
- The cutest unicorn doll
- Matching Game– I’ve been looking for toys that will challenge V so I thought this would be perfect!
- Books- This Lola Dutch book is adorable! I also like the Little People, Big Dreams books.
- Replay Recycled Sippies– Vivien is in serious need of new cups that don’t leak. I love that these are made from all recycled materials.
- Sleepy Maileg Mouse– I think Vivien would really love this. She’s really into babies right now and putting them to sleep.
I hope this helped spark some ideas if your stuck on what to get your littles for Easter!